You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you. ~Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Hat For Little Bits

After doing pretty good at the Festival in O'fallon and paying attention to people and what they tended to look at I have decided to add a new product to my line of crocheted creations. Im goin to add a infant/child size Newsie hat and Skullcaps! Im really exicited about this new line. Nothing cuter than a baby in a handmade hat. :)


(The proof is in the pic of my grandbaby sporting the first of my Baby Newsie hats).

Check me out on Oct 16 in Mt. Vernon Illinois if your in the area or on Oct 30 in Centralia Illinois at the recreation center. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment